Lonely Planet: The world’s leading Trip guide publisher
Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at the great marble Taj Mahal, step into ‘Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves’ at Jaisalmer Fort, or visit the massive Mughal Red Fort; all with your trusted Trip companion. Get to the heart of Rajasthan, Delhi, and Agra and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra Trip Guide:
- Colour maps and images during
- Highlights and itineraries can help you tailor your commute to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save money and time and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding Trip experience – including customs, history, art, cinema, dance, architecture, politics, wildlife, and cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Delhi, Agra & Jaipur map (included in print version), plus over 34 neighborhood maps
- Coverage of Agra, Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Pushkar, Bundi, Chittorgarh, Kota, Alwar, Bharatpur, Shekhawati, Fatehpur Sikri, Kumbhalgarh, Bikaner, Deshnok, Nagaur, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra, our most comprehensive guide to destination, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Take a look at Lonely Planet’s India guide for a comprehensive look at the entire country has to offer, or Lonely Planet’s Discover India, a photo-rich guide to the country’s most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has transform the world’s leading Trip media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital Trip products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers should-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to take into account more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra (Travel Guide)$26.99